Thursday, September 14, 2006

Welcome


This is the first post on the newly created "Brew Lab" blog, welcome.

Its going to be a concerted effort, between myself and my wife. I am the brew scientist, I am recently married, and I am trying to convince my beautiful wife that there is a reason to home brew, and to enjoy it.


My wife, Annabel from Carolina, is my trusty side kick through this entire experiment.

We are going to offer our readers (you!) with the results from the lab, the sometimes comical anecdotes of how it affects our life, and currently being worked on Brew Lab 101 series of movies. Welcome and keep a recent eye on the up and coming posts.


2 comments:

Jobelium said...

hi!
and dont give up with your home brewing adventure !!!!

josie said...

Hello!
Good luck in this project and It's cool for you to have a blog.